致橡树英文版(来听一听英文版的致橡树吧)

Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting

致橡树——舒婷

If I fall in love with you—

我即使爱你——

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像高攀的紫葳,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝夸口本人;

If I fall in love with you—

我即使爱你——

I will百思特网 never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody for green shade.

为绿荫反复缺乏的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不只像根源,

致橡树英文版(来听一听英文版的致橡树吧) 第1张

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

长年送来凉快的慰籍;

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不只像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

减少你的莫大,烘托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

以至阳光。

Even not only spring rain,

以至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,那些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必需是你近旁的一株红棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的局面和你站在一道。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,咱们都彼此慰问,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂咱们的谈话。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕朵儿,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像深沉的感慨,又像果敢的火把,

Togethe百思特网r we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

咱们分管寒潮、风雷、轰隆;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

咱们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

似乎长久辨别,却又终生相依,

Only this is great 百思特网love,

这才是宏大的恋情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚忍就在这边:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不只爱你雄伟的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你维持的场所,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的地盘。