英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文)

《咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters》

中英文报告稿全文:

This is a war,

这是一场搏斗

and we are all fighters.

而咱们都是兵士!

To the fighters

问候一切的兵士们!

We are facing a dark time right now.

咱们正面对着暗淡功夫

Some of us are stuck at home

咱们中有些人不得不由足在教

Some are stuck far away from home

有些人不得不淹留外乡

英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文) 第1张

Some of us have lost their jobs,

咱们中有人遗失了处事

Some have to shut down their businesses

有人关停了赖觉得生的交易

Some of us are cutting down the expenses

咱们中有人不得不削减开销

Some can’t even pay their rent and bills

有人以至付出不起房租和账单

Some can’t go back to school

咱们中有人没辙回到书院

Some can’t get back to their jobs

有人没辙回到处事岗亭

And some of us are still working day and night,

咱们中有人必需昼夜遵照

no matter how exhausted they are

不管如许劳累

Or how dangerous it is.

抑或如许伤害

Some of us have become infected.

咱们中有人被熏染

They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,

她们不得不摆脱家人和所爱之人

and have to be alone in the wards,

独清闲病房面临畏缩

Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected

以至更遭的是,被熏染的是她们的儿童、双亲大概恋人

and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye

她们以至来不迭劈面告别

The virus is rampaging

宏病毒在大行摧残

The numbers are increasing

熏染人头在连接减少

The rumors are spreading

流言四起

英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文) 第2张

The fear is growing

畏缩充溢

It seems that all of a sudden

犹如所有国度都在一刹时

the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.

遗失了来日的生机和喧闹

You are not the only one who is worrying,

你不是一部分在担心

you are not the only one who is fearing,

你不是一部分在畏缩

You are not the only one who is struggling

你不是一部分在苦苦维持

We are all facing a dark time right now,

咱们都在面对一个暗淡功夫

Our country is facing a dark time right now.

咱们所有国度都在面对一个暗淡功夫

This is a war!

这是一场搏斗!

英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文) 第3张

It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的搏斗

But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and di口口网scriminations.

但这是一场与宏病毒、质疑、畏缩、流言和忽视的搏斗

But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

但咱们都是兵士!我敬仰的同族们,

英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文) 第4张

Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight

不只仅不过大夫、看护、捕快和科学家在战役

All of us should be the fighters in this war

咱们都该当变成这场搏斗中的兵士

We shall fight against fear

咱们该当和畏缩搏斗

We shall fight against uncertainty

咱们该当和未知搏斗

We shall fight against doubts

咱们该当和质疑搏斗

We shall fight against selfishness

咱们该当和自私搏斗

We shall fight against rumors

咱们该当和流言搏斗

We shall fight against discriminations

咱们该当和忽视搏斗

This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

这将会是一场剧烈的残酷的搏斗

But don’t be afraid,

然而不必畏缩

We’re going to win this war together in the end!

咱们终将博得这场搏斗的成功

Our people may get sick,

咱们的群众大概抱病

our city may get sick,

咱们的都会大概抱病

but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick

但咱们动作一个果敢的民族,绝不会被病魔颠覆

Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.

由于咱们具有必胜的汗青、精力和刻意!

We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

咱们在地球上仍旧连接了5000年

We’ve witnessed much darker moments

咱们见证过越发暗淡的功夫

We’ve been though much crueler trials

咱们体验过越发惨苦的检验

No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters

不管是搏斗、侵吞、饥饿、艰难仍旧天然灾祸

We’ve always survived and

咱们老是幸存下来

We’ve always stood back up on our feet

英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文) 第5张

咱们老是能从新站立起来

We’ve always won in the end.

咱们老是博得结果的成功

And we will definitely win this time.

以是这一次咱们也将博得最后的成功

We don’t kn口口网ow how long this will take,

咱们不领会这场搏斗将连接多久

Or what cost we have to pay

又大概咱们将开销什么价格

But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

但有一件事咱们100%的决定

That is: we are going to win this war in the end!

那即是咱们终将博得这场搏斗的成功

英语故事报告稿(咱们都是兵士 We Are All Fighters中英文报告稿全文) 第6张

Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.

由于在咱们往日5000年的汗青中,咱们即是如许做的

And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever

而正因如许功效了咱们这个世上最宏大的民族

It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.

惟有体验暗淡功夫本领辨别宏大和平凡

In each dark time,

在每一个暗淡功夫

We’ve always fought together

咱们老是共通反抗

No matter how strong our enemy was

不管咱们的仇敌有如许宏大

Or how impossible it seemed to win

又大概咱们赢的几率微不足道

We just kept fighting

咱们城市维持战役

Because we are all fighters!

由于咱们都是兵士!

When all o口口网f this is over,

当一切这十足中断后,

we’ll have another great and heroic story

咱们又有了一个宏大的豪杰的故事

to tell our children, our grandchildren

不妨讲给咱们的后代听

and they will tell the next generations.

而她们也将把这个故事报告给她们的下一代

That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,

咱们会将传播这份宏大的精力代代相传

and keep it alive forever!

存在永垂不朽!